How to play iPhone music thru old home stereo
The New iPhone 6s is made with full of features. One of the most popular feature is that it can be use as a personal music collection or juke box. You can store or stream any music from services like the iTune music. Pandora, iHeartRadio, Spotify, and etc right thru any Bluetooth speakers.
However, it is not compatible with your old home stereo or cd player. The iPhone FM Transmitter provide an simple and easy way for you to play all your music from your new iphone thru your old home stereo without Bluetooth or cable.
Unlike the traditional fm transmitter which still uses the 30 year old technology that are prone to static and interferences. This iPhone FM transmitter features a new proprietary technology that allow you to broadcast all your sound and music from the iPhone right thru your old home stereo.
- #1 Remove the transmitter from the packaging.
- #2 Plug in the transmitter into the audio input of your iPhone.
- #3 Make sure the old home stereo radio is set at the 87.9 FM
- #4 Make sure the transmitter is also set at 87.9 FM
- #5 Choose the music or streaming services such as Pandora.
- #6 Make sure you hit the "PLAY" on your iPhone to activate the transmitter
- #7 Set the volume on the phone to about 80% for optimal sound transmission quality
- #8 Set the volume on the HOME stereo to the desired loudness
- #9 Enjoy your music.
This awesome gadget will broadcast all your favorite music app right thru your home stereo. You can use it on iTune radio, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Pandora, even Youtube. All music will be heard thru your favorite loud speakers with crystal clear sound quality just like your CD from your CD player.